Fempreuner 2023 was held on 19th March 2023 at AMA Ahmedabad, the second edition of its kind, and we are overjoyed with its booming success! The event was held to recognize and reward the efforts of Women Entrepreneurs in India that have the potential to enable the Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Vision to make India an Aatma Nirbhar Bharat. The event was graced by dignitaries such as Sapna Vyas, Pabiben Rabari, Beena Handa, Makrand Shukla, Dr. Manisha Gaur, and more, who inspired the audience with her insights and valuable skills.
“We have always been committed to upholding the mission of empowering women entrepreneurs, and I believe we have taken a significant step with this edition of Fempreuner 2023. I hope to see more progress as we move forward, and to see even more women entrepreneurs at the next edition,” says the Founder of Fempreneur and VyapaarJagat.com, Pravin Parmar. A toast must be raised to these extraordinary women, but one must also pay their respects to the impressive nominees who stood out regardless. The purpose of this conference was to highlight the brilliant women taking charge in the business world, and one can confidently say, the objective was fulfilled.
The event was organized by 1Million Entrepreuners International Forumin concordance withVyapaarJagat.com, a community dedicated to promoting the entrepreneurial spirit and the startup world, spreading awareness about the importance of startups in the current economic and social development, as well as inspiring new founders. And business angels to build the startups we need. VyapaarJagat.com is focused on developing a community of 1 million members who are inspired to impact the world through their own actions, and entrepreneurship.
Each of the women entrepreneurs were recognized in various categories within the event:
- Best Influencer Award Dr. Aparna Sharma, Vrinda Saraf Agrawal
- Fempreneur Award – Agriculture: Orgotel Organic
- Fempreneur Award – Astrology: Shivam Charitable Trust, Hemmali Narsiaan, Dr. Honey
- Fempreneur Award – Beauty: Glow N Bloom, Khushbu Sejpal, Timmi’s All Natural
- Fempreneur Award – Best CEO: Foram Parikh, Dr. Raina khatri Tandon, Sahiba Dhandhania
- Fempreneur Award – Best Employee: Hema Acharya
- Fempreneur Award – Best Entrepreneur: Vaanika Malik, Namrata Vijayakar, Sonia Chadha
- Fempreneur Award – Best Mentor: Dr.Pallavi Vasudha Vishwas, Neha shah, Ruchee Patel
- Fempreneur Award – Best Service: StorySpring Creative Studio, Dr Nimisha Shah
- Fempreneur Award – Curator: Meera Ambasana Shah
- Fempreneur Award – Education: Capt. Asha Shinde Alagappa, Sneha’s Imagination Station, Ami Shah
- Fempreneur Award – Energy: Bharti verma, HariHar Gems & Crystal
- Fempreneur Award – Fashion & Lifestyle: Ikv Kreations, Fashion Mantra Exhibiton, Aavaranaa
- Fempreneur Award – Finance: Realistic Financial Services Pvt Ltd, OAWA, Ruchi Aggarwal
- Fempreneur Award – Food & Beverages: Swad kaa safar, Varuna Jain, Varaq Sweets
- Fempreneur Award – Health-tech: Dr. Richa Kapoor Miglani
- Fempreneur Award – Healthcare: Dr Reena Sharma, Ratnasagar Dental Clinic, Dr. Urvi Ashani
- Fempreneur Award – Home Chef: Chef Nehal Nayak, Saloni Parekh, Huzefa Topiwala
- Fempreneur Award – Information Technology: Latha Narayanan Valli
- Fempreneur Award – Innovation: Ankita Parashar, Enterprise India Fellowship, Matverse Vision Private Limited
- Fempreneur Award – Interior Designer: Apeksha Nagia
- Fempreneur Award – Literature: Sonal Gosalia, Jalpan lala
- Fempreneur Award – Manufacturing: Kettro Gourmet Gifts Private Limited, Prutha Naturall, Ayussh Kosmetics
- Fempreneur Award – Miscellaneous Services: Social seed, Pictture Mint
- Fempreneur Award – Mompreneur: Disha Thakar, Shweta Jain, Alpa Bhatt
- Fempreneur Award – NGO: VHUM Social Selfhelp Group
- Fempreneur Award – Pharmaceuticals: Daffocare Research Laboratory
- Fempreneur Award – Real Estate: KN Architects & Builders
- Fempreneur Award – Skilling & Training: Gunpreet Kaur, Dr. Shilpa Patel, Jolly Kotecha
- Fempreneur Award – Social Impact Creator: Robotex India, Sweety Gosar
- Fempreneur Award – Sustainability: Pragya Mittal, CurtailandSustain
- Fempreneur Award – Tarot Reader: Dr. Poonam Khanna, Nupur Heda Patil, Rutu
- Fempreneur Award – Travel & Hospitality: Dhanraj Holidays, Travel Infoline, Hardi Oza Patel
- Fempreneur Award – Trend Setter: Anita Mehta, VLinguals, Creativeshowz
- Fempreneur Award – Wellness: Soham Organic Beauty Essentials, Dr. Ritu Bhardwaj, Ami Oza
- Fempreneur Award – Young Business Woman: Krupa Shrotriya, Sonali Kelapure, Soniya Ramnani
- Fempreneur Award – Young Businesswoman (Under 35): Tanya Shah, Sahiba Dhandhania, Sahiba Dhandhania
- Fempreneur Award – Art & Culture: Panam Shroff, VibeArt by Utsavi
- Fempreneur Award – Entertainment: Anchor Vaibhavi shah
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Dr. Chandra Prasad, Rakhi Verma, Dr. Shipra Gandhi
- Pride of India: Tanvi Rathod
- Volunteer of the Year Award: Priyanka Kumar
The Organizing Committee behind this sucessful show who stood as strong pillars are Piyalee Chattopadhyay, Vaishali Vaishnav, Dr. Geetika Saluja, Dr. Nirali Shah, Darshna Thakkar, Hetal Amin, Neha Ved, Kreena Mehta, Apeksha Nagia, Naisargi Shah, Dr. Raina Khatri Tandon, Binjan Sheth, Aishwarya Jain, Riddhi Doshi, Anand Doshi, Siddharth Bhatt, Ashok Suchak, Avni Pithadia, Jalpan Lala and Dr. Pravin Parmar.
The success of this event could not have happened without the sponsors and partners –Organized by 1Million Entrepreuners International Forum in association with VyapaarJagat.com powered by PeersBoard.com, and our sponsors include scintillating names like Sublimis Technologies Pvt Ltd as Business Automation Partner, Bigbull Dealt India Pvt. Ltd as Finance Partner, Campushdean-School ERP as School ERP Partner, ObesityDoctor.in as Healthcare Partner, SwaggerUnit as Technology Partner, Unicircle Foundation as Supporting Partner, Raaval Photo as Photography Partner, Shashwat IVF Women’s Hospital as Lanyard Partner, WebAstra Private Limited Digital Marketing Partner, Dermatouch as Gifting Partner, inTime News as Media Partner, Vyapaar Jagat TV as Broadcasting Partner, News Voir as Digital PR Partner, Shree Sharda Communication Marketing Partner, Radio City as Radio Partner, Concepts. Green as Zero Waste Partner, PenVmedia as Content Strategy Partner, Wagh Bakri as Beverage Partner, Jhansi OTT as OTT Partner, PRCI as PR partner, She Unite as Ecosystem Partner, Greenpreneur as Supporting Partner, Atmanirbhar Ladies Group as Supporting Partner, Rotary Sarvam as Supporting Partner, Positive Zindagi as Supporting Partner.
The invigorating exhibitors of the events are Vihang Adcon Pvt. Ltd., Bigbull Dealt IND. Pvt. Ltd., Lena Appa Spice in law, The Cleaning Company, Campus Dean, Enact Consultancy, DigiAlly, Indian Institute of Mind Evolution, Wagh Bakri, Dwarika Clinic, and Webastra.
1Million Entrepreneurs is a community dedicated to fostering the entrepreneurial spirit and startup world that creates awareness about the importance of startups in today’s social/economic development, as well as inspiring new founders and business angels to build the startups we need. 1Million Entrepreneurs focuses on growing a community of 1 million members.
1Million Entrepreneurs International Forum is a non-governmental, not for profit organization working towards the mission of enhancing the lives of more than one million entrepreneurs through various programs, talk shows, recognitions etc…
VyapaarJagat.com, founded by Dr. Praveen Parmar, is one of the fastest growing online business media platforms dedicated to publishing business success stories of entrepreneurs. It aims to promote entrepreneurship and strengthen established enterprises by showcasing their success stories to the world. And it also aspires to build a sustainable and inclusive global entrepreneurial ecosystem by sharing inspiring stories of startups and entrepreneurs.
And in other words, this portal is a seamless blend of inspiration and aspiration!
So far VyapaarJagat.com has 2500+ video/text stories told, 400+ distinguished speakers, 500+ entrepreneurs honored with awards, 5000+ businesses listed in the directory, 50000+ business professionals attended. On social media, thousands of entrepreneurs are learning on VyapaarJagat.com
Smart people learn from their mistakes. But real sharp people learn from the mistakes of others. A young and thoughtful entrepreneur Dr. This saying is apt for Pravin Parmar.
Dr. Pravin Parmar, founder of VyaaparJagat.com expressed, “If we want to grow, we need to embrace equity. We must create an environment in which everyone starts from the same point: a race in which some run with a headstart and others run with sandbags is fundamentally unfair. That’s why we need to create more women entrepreneurs and provide them with the resources they need to succeed.”
Visit the Website for more details: https://fempreneur.in
Vishal Parmar: +91 70411 51714